Umiikot ang aking pulu-pulo ( expression i got from my mom) sa kakaisip ng lahat ng dapat kong gawin this week. Maraming dapat iaccomplish dahil i will be very busy next week. Four days akong magleleave sa work. The reasons?? Summer youth camp namin sa april 15-18 sa Bataan. Uwi ako ng Pampanga ng gabi ng 17 then byahe ng 18 ng madaling araw papuntang Pangasinan.... hay... ngayon palang kakapagod ng isipin. makakaya ko kaya ang pagod? kagagaling ko pa naman sa sipon and i am just starting to recover. so many things to prepare but i know that with proper use of time makakaya ko 'to. And with God's guidance of course, as one of my fave verses goes: "i can do all things through Him who gives me strength."
I'm proud to be a NBKSB(never been kissed since birth).
I believe that True Love Waits.
I'm dainty and exquisite.
I am a certified kikay..
I love butterflies..
That's coz...
I'm a girl.
The DIVA ♥
M A R I N A who i am makes a DIFFERENCE.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
WISHLIST ♥
Go around the world. Build my dream house. Buy digicam .
Happiness, Peace and Spiritual Growth.
Experience bungee jumping and riding in a hot-air-balloon.
Trip to Boracay.
Meet Christian Bautista, Gary V., John Lloyd, and Jericho.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.