Naging lesson namin ito sa Sunday School sa church. Dami itinuro ni Lord sa akin thru this verse, dami realization:
*i have learned to be content with my physical appearance. Sometimes may mga gusto akong baguhin sa hitsura ko. Kulay ko (morena kasi ako), height ko (i'm petite), ilong ko (di ganong katangos hehe), my eyes (singkit kasi) and hair (sana mas straight). But when I read Psalm 139 verse 14: "and I praise You because of the wonderful way You created me. Everything you do is marvelous! Of this I have no doubt (cev)", I realized that it was God who design me: the way I look, all of my being. He is my Creator, and I must praise Him the way He created me!
*i have learned to be content with my life with God. I realized that it is God who is holding my future. Sometimes nagiging impatient ako at gumagawa ako ng mga decisions without seeking God's leading. I learned my lesson lately, specifically in love life. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
* i have learned to be content with what I have and be thankful. In all circumstances give thanks. 1 Thessalonians 5:18. I admit that I always complain: with my work, with my life status, and other things. But God opened my eyes so that i may see the things I have to thank for: my family, my church and church family, my friends, my work, my experiences, my problems.
more blogs about my learning in life soon. keep posted :-)
Labels: my learning
