<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/419275237529682751?origin\x3dhttp://seereenna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
seereenna @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, April 24, 2008

"it" made my day
The start of my day is not good. Bad trip ako dahil I heard something that made me feel bad. Then lagi ko pa nakakasabay or nakakasalubong ung mga umookray sa akin. But then, I stopped. I talked to God and asked Him to give me joy and peace the whole day. I felt better and even plan to smile and greet the girls that are making fun of me the next time I see them.

Here’s the highlight: I went to the pantry to fix a cup of milk. I saw Daddy Ed and greeted him. He offered me some food but I refused politely. Then his officemate asked me "Are you a Christian?" which surprised me coz I didn’t expect it. I answered "Oo kuya." "Christians are easy to identify", he said. "You can tell who the Christians here (in the company) are". It put a smile on my face. Then follow up questions came up. What is the name and where is my church? He said that he is attending at CCC in Balibago. Then I said goodbye. I was amaze and happy at the same time that "my identity was identified". I went back to my station still thinking about the incident. Then I shared it to Jayson.

That is the word of encouragement that ‘made my day’. Sometimes God uses situation or people to cheer us up. Today, He used a stranger to remind me who I am and to lighten up my day. That man may not be aware that what he said really changed my day. I was challenge to say words of encouragement too, to the people around me. I may not know, these words might be the need of those who hear it.

Labels: