"No man can ever claim you
unless he claims you from Me.
For I reserved a man for you
who has my heart and loves Me
even more than he will for you.
For I won’t give you unless he asks you from Me.
He’s asleep, don’t wake him.
He’s busy for Me, My Kingdom.
Soon you will know him,
but I have the perfect time.
You are My Princess, My daughter.
Let no prince claim you
unless he asks you from My hand
for I am your Father, the King of kings.
You, My Princess, is worth loving for."
I am claiming that this is God's promise for me. I wil patiently wait for my prince, for my Father knows who he is. God is the author of all love story, and i believe that mine is one of the best!
To all single out there, be inspired by this message too. God Bless!!!
