Did I say 'thank you' for another day that You have given me? If not, then I thank You today.
Do I always ask Your guidance? Lord, be my GUIDE today.
Do I appreciate the blessings You are giving me? Help me to appreciate even the little and simple things in my life.
When did the last time i say "I love you"? Lead me to show You how much I love You in my ways, talks and walks.
Am i sensitive to what You are teaching me? Open my eyes that I may see.
Do I show compassion to others? Give me a heart like Yours to love the unlovable, to forgive the unforgiving, to reach the unreachable.
I'm proud to be a NBKSB(never been kissed since birth).
I believe that True Love Waits.
I'm dainty and exquisite.
I am a certified kikay..
I love butterflies..
That's coz...
I'm a girl.
The DIVA ♥
M A R I N A who i am makes a DIFFERENCE.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
WISHLIST ♥
Go around the world. Build my dream house. Buy digicam .
Happiness, Peace and Spiritual Growth.
Experience bungee jumping and riding in a hot-air-balloon.
Trip to Boracay.
Meet Christian Bautista, Gary V., John Lloyd, and Jericho.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.