<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/419275237529682751?origin\x3dhttp://seereenna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
seereenna @blogspot.com ♥
Friday, May 16, 2008

a letter.......
i want to share with you a letter that i received on my birthday.

My dearest Marina,

Happy birthday to a special friend!
Although I haven't known for many years
Perhaps this is the best time to finally know the real you...
Pleasure reigns as I send you this letter and
Yearning that the year ahead would bring you special tidings...

Bcause you've been so sweet, caring and loving
In the toughest times you've made me smile,
Regardless of the problems that we have to face,
To me, you have always been there to help.
How can i tell you that you changed a part of me,
Days passed and i see myself getting closer to God, praying...
All this you've done without your knowledge that's why I'm blessed
Yes, you have been my saving grace, I'm just ashamed to tell...


thank you for being you, Mhai.
I appreciate you a lot.
I love you, dear friend.


Happy Birthday!!!



i was touched by the thought of it and i really appreciate it. it is one of the simplest but best gift i have received in my entire life (no exaggeration). thanks ate Cleck!!!

Labels: