Upon entering the production floor, we don’t have stations so we waited for some agents that will be logging out at 8am. But to my dismay, I was able to log-in at about 9:30 am. The thing that adds to my irritation is when some agents from other accounts commented that we are the cause why they need to transfer to another stations. And that we need to occupy the new production area which is still under construction.
Then, about 10 minutes before lunch break, my Supervisor called me about an issue regarding my work. As he explains, he is blaming me for the error even though not saying it directly. He just told that I have a big part why that mistake happened EVEN WITHOUT investigating first. I know that I have nothing to do with that but I didn’t explained to him. I just walked out and went back to my station. That adds more to my annoyance…. That I want to cry. My heart is so heavy and I can’t concentrate in my work.
I remember what I have learned from my training in my church. Tests do come in our ways. They are friends and we need to welcome them. They tell us what we are and what we need to improve and what we need to overcome for our own progress. Tests have results. Either you will be inward poorly, inward plateau, or inward progress. What is the connection of these in what I have experience today? I believe that these experiences are my tests. As I evaluate myself on what are my test results, here they are: first experience:inward progress; second: inward poorly and third: inward poorly.
The day is not yet over. I still have time to consume so that my day will end up fine. I will go to SM with ate Cleck, my officemate and buddy, to buy some stuff and window shop. I remember a line from what I’ve read: “You don’t deserve to be happy, you choose to be happy”. I choose to be happy and my day will end as a happy ever after...
Labels: tests in life
